Washers are an integral part of the bolted joint that distributes the load of the threaded fastener. ITP Stocks over 500,000 pounds of washers at any given time. Our core product line includes USS and SAE Flat Washers, which allows us to service a diversified customer base.
- Size ranges in stock: #6 through 2 ½”
- Materials: Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, Silicon Bronze, Nylon, others available upon request
- Stock Finishes: Zinc, Plain, and Hot Dipped Galvanized
- Special and Critical Tolerance Washers are available through ITP’s quality supply chains
- Lock Washers in stock: Split Lock Washers and External / Internal Tooth Lock Washers
*Specialty plating services available
Visit the products section of our website for detailed drawings and specifications.
Contact your ITP representative for pricing and availability or contact us today. Price lists are available upon request.
Did you know?
Washers are designed for assembly around a bolt or screw, between the bearing surface, or fastener, and the part to which it’s attached. Washers are also used as spacers, springs, wear pads, and locking devices.
- Flat washers are used to improve stress distribution and span large clearance holes. Flat Washers can be made from anything. Often times, they’re made from remnants of goods, manufactured from sheet metal and recycled material. The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) provides flat washer standards for general use.
- Locking washers are used to resist loosening caused by vibration and corrosion
- More precision washers are made from steel sheets
- Type A is a series of steel washers with broad tolerances, where precision is NOT critical
- Type B is a series of flat washers with tighter tolerances where outside diameters are categorized as ‘Narrow’, ‘Regular’ or ‘Wide’ for specific bolt sizes