Industrial Threaded Products & Construction Tool Threading
Construction Tool & Threading (CT&T) and ITP are now part of one family. As a combined unit, this acquisition allows us to enhance our fabrication and manufacturing services and optimize efficiencies for our customers.
Industrial Threaded Products Inc. now fabricates and assembles high quality domestic anchor rods in our state of the art manufacturing facility located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. These bolts are also referred to as anchor bolts, concrete embeds, or foundation bolts. These bolts are embedded into concrete foundations to support signage, utility and traffic poles, light poles, structural steel columns, and a wide range of industrial applications.
Our fabrication and manufacturing facility also produces a variety of products and services as listed. We also produce a wide range of customer specific and OEM parts including various secondary processes to meet the timely needs of our customers.
Our Rancho Cucamonga, CA. facility maintains an extensive inventory of raw materials including stainless and pre-heat treated alloys. Maintaining these levels in-house, along with standard construction materials, ensures the fastest turnaround time for your orders. Potentially cutting days from our production schedule. We pride ourselves on our workmanship and our ability to dovetail into your project timeline.
ITP Domestic Anchor Rods and Bolts meet or exceed:
- ASTM F1554 – Grade 36 (36 min ksi Yield Strength)
- ASTM F1554 – Grade 55 (55 min ksi Yield Strength)
- ASTM F1554 – Grade 105 (105 min ksi Yield Strength)
- Double End Studs
- Single End Studs
- Anchor Rod Assemblies
- *Including Nuts And Washers
- Square Plate Washers
- L-bend Anchor Bolt
- Headed Anchor Bolts
- Fab And Weld Anchor Bolts
- Tie Rod Assemblies
- Square Bend U-bolts
- Eye Bolts
- Hook Bolts
- Hex Head F1554 Grade 36 & 55 Blanks
- Acme Threading
- Left Hand Threading
- Pipe Threading
- Lag Threading
- Rebar Threading
- Metric Threading
Machine Shop Capabilities
- Threading up to 4 1/14 Dia.
- Bending up to 3” Dia.
- Complete Tie-Rod Assemblies to 4” Dia.
- Plating and Galvanizing
- Milling and Lathe Capabilities
- Steel: 1020, 1045, 1144 Stress Proof, 4140H.T., A36, F1554 – Grade 36/55/105, A307, A449, A558, and A354
- Non-Ferrous: T303, T304, T316 Stainless, Bronze, Brass, Monel, Alloys and Exotics