Hex Machine Bolts A307 Grade A
Industrial Threaded Products Inc. carries the largest and most diverse inventory of Hex Machine Bolts in the Western USA. With over 4000 different variations of diameters, lengths, and finishes, ITP is the right source for Machine Bolts for your industry and trade.
- Machine Bolts in Plain, Zinc Plated, and Hot Dipped Galvanized
- Diameters: ¼-20” through 2-4.5”
- Length Range: ½” through 24”
- All Machine Bolts are Full Body Rolled and Extruded Thread
- All Machine Bolts 10” and longer have 6” of thread
- Custom and Special lengths available
- Contact your ITP representative for pricing and availability or contact us today
- Price lists available upon request
Watch How It’s Made
Have you ever wondered how bolts were made?
Watch this Discovery Channel video and see the manufacturing process.
Did you know?
Do you know the difference between a Hex Machine Bolt and a Hex Cap Screw?
Hex Machine Bolts are some of the most common Bolts used in a construction application. Hex Machine Bolts differ from Hex Cap Screws in many ways, however we are going to list the 3 major differences:
- Specification: Hex Machine Bolts are typically governed by A307 Grade A, whereas Hex Cap Screws are governed by SAE J429, Grade 2,5 and 8.
- Dimensions – Hex Machine Bolts are typically used when the “physical” or “mechanical” properties of performance are more important than the dimensional. This is often the case. Hex Cap Screws are governed by separate dimensional and mechanical specifications.
- Flat Washer Face – As shown in the diagram, Hex Cap Screws have a flat washer face under the head, where Hex Machine Bolts do not.
Copies of the specifications listed above can be obtained by contacting your ITP Sales Representative.
Drawings and Dimensional data can be found on our website in the product section.